The best way to fast track your career as a manager is to fast track the contribution you and your team make to your organization and for your team to be successful in as public a way as possible. That’s what the Fast Track series is about. The Fast Track manager delivers against performance expectations, is personally highly effective and efficient, develops the full potential of his team, is recognized as a key opinion leader in the business, and ultimately progresses up the organization ahead of his peers.
Course Objectives of Successful Management of Fast Track Projects
In this program you will learn about:
We often have projects that offer a Special Commercial Opportunity if we could take our Idea to Completed Project as Fast as Possible
Today their need arises for reasons including:
- Faster Exploitation of Business Opportunities,
- Urgent Projects,
- Urgent Maintenance work after an Accident,
- Urgent Major Procurement,
- Faster Product to Market,
- Projects where Technology Changes are Very Rapid,
- Customer Demanding a Fast Track Project,
- Shutdown Maintenance Work,
- Works where new technology offers an opportunity to complete faster or to Meet a Current Urgent Need.
- An Urgent Security Project
Done traditionally these projects could cause a lot of disruption, additional costs and are often no early completion is achieved. The traditional approach tries to reduce the times for each stages of the lifecycle … Idea/Need, Feasibility, Licensor/Technology Selection, Preliminary Design, Detailed Design, Tendering, Construction, Testing and Commissioning and Operation. Sometimes stage overlap is tried - but in the absence of proper management systems - ends in disaster.
This program provides you an understanding of the needed Management System: Policy, Procedures, Monitoring, Coordination, Feedback and Improvement for Successfully Implementing Fast Track Projects.
Course Outlines of Successful Management of Fast Track Projects
- Where fast track projects are appropriate in your organization?
- The fast track project life cycles.
- Handling Risks
- Contractor/Supplier/Designer Selection on Fast Track projects?
- Scope of Work definition on Fast Track Projects
- Fast Track Enabling Technologies
- Management Structure and Empowerment for Fast Track Projects
- Design aspects of Fast Track Projects
- Coordination of Fast Track Projects
- Management of Fast Track Projects
Cairo is a mesmerizing assortment of iconic monuments, bustling markets, and ancient sites encircled by a vast and sprawling metropolis. At its core lies a maze-like medieval quarter. A world away from the modern side of the city, it boasts a seductive blend of intricate mosques, jostling crowds, madrasas, and traditional hammams. No visit could be complete without visiting the awe-inspiring Giza Pyramids that preside over the city's horizon. Whether you come to delve into the city's ancient past, dive into colorful souqs, sip mint tea and contemplate thousands of years of history or explore the city's cosmopolitan side, you'll be left with memories to last a lifetime.
Things to do and places to visit in Cairo
The multi-layered capital of Egypt offers its visitors lively markets, authentic restaurants, and a multitude of ancient sights and archeological findings. Gaze in wonder at the Pyramids, take an awe-inspiring look at Tutankhamen's burial mask, shop for handmade souvenirs in the bazaars or hop on a sunset cruise down the Nile and embrace the sensory overload that is Cairo.
Take a vacation in Cairo and you can:
- Visit the Great Sphinx of Giza, one of Ancient Egypt's great mysteries.
- Explore the ramparts of the Salah El-Din Citadel.
- Join locals drinking coffee at Fishawi Café, one of Cairo's first cafes and most important meeting spots.
- Marvel at the seemingly endless historical artifacts on display at the Egyptian Museum.
- Learn about the Ummayad, Ottoman, and Ayyubbid dynasties and more at the Museum of Islamic Art.
- Haggle for souvenirs and gifts at the Khan el-Khalili souk.
- See one of the world's oldest universities at the Al-Azhar Mosque, one of the city's original mosques.
- Take a tour of the showstopping Giza pyramids.
- Savor local cuisine such as mezze in the old city.
- Wander through the labyrinth-like streets of Coptic Cairo, the city's ancient quarter, and spot Roman relics.