What is Covered in this Program?
This program will provide the participant the know how to: Understand Strategic alliances; Management system needs of Strategic alliances; Causes of Failure of Alliances; Determining suitability of a proposed alliance
Also Covered: Prequalification System for Potential Partnerships, Using Partnership Concepts for Developing Internal Improvement Projects, Vendors and Suppliers, Research Cooperation, Consultant or Professional Services Suppliers and Outsourcing Business Processes
Who Should Attend?
Every One Involved in Partnership & Alliance: Proposal Preparation, Evaluation of Existing Alliances, Negotiation and Making Alliances Work. All Participants will take away a good multi-discipline understanding of the issues involved in their work. Program will help participants quickly become productive quickly and help build a knowledge framework that will help them identify, understand, classify and remember this program discussed technology, On the job learning and life experiences.
This program can be used to train Partnership Strategy and Implementation Teams? so the team has a common understanding of the issues and can work together to apply what is taught in the program.
- Major Practical Problems
- Some Industry Terminology
- The Legal Requirements & Implications
- Partnership Formation Business Process
- Strategic Rationale/Focus
- How to assess your own strengths, weaknesses and exposures, and those of your partner (or proposed partner)?
- Who will gain most from an alliance?
- What could you lose?
- How to check if the alliance fits your Strategic Needs?
- How to check if the alliance meets the key criteria for success?
- Strategic Goals of Partnerships
- Golden Rules of strategic partnerships or alliances
- How we will implement the Post Partnership Agreement Activities?
- What will be Required to Make the partnership Work?
- Partnership Success Periodic Reviews & KPIs
- Prequalification System for Potential Partnerships
- Using Partnership Concepts for: Developing Vendors and Suppliers; Research Cooperation; Consultant or Professional Services Suppliers; Outsourcing Business Processes.
- Program Recommendations
Program Outcomes and Take-Away/s
Global Horizon Training Center (GHTC) is in the business of providing
- Practically useful training programs.
- Help to implement improvements in his organization.
- Help participant gain Multi-discipline understanding of the issues so that he can incorporate the needs and expectations of all his stakeholders/ customers in his improvement proposals and actions.
- Help build a knowledge framework in which job related experience can be caught and remembered as his experience.
Typical a 5 Day program participant will take away
- Program Recommendations: What he should do when he gets back to his work.
- A Multi Discipline Knowledge Framework using which he will make sense of his previous and future experiences in work.
Benefits to Organization
Sending participant/s to this program will benefit the organization in the following ways
- Quickly makes the participants competent, effective and productive on his job. Useful especially for
- Training New employees
- Competency Building in Existing Employees Transferred to a New Assignment
- Training Prior to a New Project or Initiative Planned in the Organization
- Create Competency in the employee to perform his job well. including in relation to
- Relevant Technical Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Organizations' Strategic Objectives
- Needs and Expectations of the Stakeholders/ Customers (internal & external)
- Good Management Practices
- Identifying opportunities to Exceed Stakeholder/ Customer Expectations
- Create a pool of trained manpower who can cost-effectively disseminate the knowledge to large number of employees inside the organization. This is made possible by Global Horizon Training Center (GHTC)'s unique easy to understand and use methodology based on Checklist & Quality Assurance Approaches.
- Global Horizon Training Center (GHTC) Instructors often act as mentors for your trained employees. A most effective way to ensure effective competency development and application by your motivated staff. We do have consultants available across Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa (Please inquire about our post program mentoring plans)
Participant Individual Career Benefits
- You gain a multi-discipline understanding of the issues. Meaning when you make proposals and decisions on your related job you will keep in mind the needs and expectations of ALL the stakeholders/ customers (internal & external)
- The action plan you take away will help you make a difference in your business unit or organization. This difference when added to your resume will make you a prime candidate for career advancement in your own organization or in your next job/s.
- Understanding and acting with understanding of the Needs and Expectations of your stakeholders/ customers is known to enhance Job Satisfaction and reduce Monday Morning Blues.
- As one of your stakeholders/ customers is Executive Management, therefore, the program ensures you will understand the Strategic Imperatives that Drive the Organization's Efforts in your relevant job area and in the process enabling you to make a leadership contribution.
Team Nominations : Since the program aims to ensure the participants have his individualized improvement plan at the end of the program, and foreseeing the effort involved, anticipating resistance and implementation requirements it is recommended that the organization nominate at least two participants together for this program.
Single Nominations will also be accepted for the program.
Single nominations are typically used to:-
- Develop personnel skills in Critical Skills and Methodologies covered in this program.
- Audit this program for deciding its content and methodology's effectiveness in meeting your organizational needs
- Train individuals for Leadership Roles in Business unit or department.