This course is the ideal way to learn how to deliver high quality bids within strict timescales, and effectively manage them in accordance with the required tender (bid) specifications. The program will enable delegates to accurately complete documents that support their company's tenders and proposals. It will ensure that all tenders fully meet the client requirements, and gives clear guidelines on how to make your organization's tenders stand out, and set them apart, from the competition.
Course Objectives of Bid (Trender) Management
- To understand the basics of bidding
- To recognize the bid cycle
- To establish the role of management (and the procedures) in the bid process
- To learn ways to identify your customer's position
- To understand how to 'qualify' the opportunity
- To learn how to determine the bid strategy
- To understand what the customer's explicit needs are
- Ways to effectively analyze competition
- Understand how to build your bidding / tender team
- Establish a bid plan
- Make the document work for you
- To sell the benefits in your proposal
- Production of the bid / tender document
- Carrying out post-tender activities
- How to present to the customer (if this is allowed, under the bid / tender process)
- Negotiating the final deal
Who Should Attend?
Sales professionals, engineers, marketing professionals, project managers, business development managers, heads of departments, client servicing personnel, etc., and any other individual in charge of preparing a tender request.
Course Outline of Bid (Trender) Management
- What Is 'A Bid'?
- Different Terms Of Bid: Request For Proposal (RFP), Request For Information (RFI), Request for Quotation (RFQ), Invitation to Tender (ITT), Etc.
- What Is Bid Management?
- The Bid Process
- The Concept Of Effective Bid Management
- The Bid Team
- Creating An Effective Bid Team
- Identifying The Bid Stakeholders
- Checking Internal Feasibility
- The Bid Budget
> Bottom / Top Budgeting
> Top / Bottom Budgeting
- Analysing The Bid Document
- Setting Objectives
- Assignment Allocation Amongst The Team Members
- Assessing Constraints
- Listing Activities: Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Bid Time Management
> Time Scale
> Network Diagram
> Critical Path Analysis
> Gantt Chart
- Bid Specification Management
- Bid Risk Management
- Managing The Team
- The Communication Process
- Bid Closure
- Preparing The Final Document
- The Pre-Bid Meeting
- Bid Evaluation
- Bid Contract
- Post Tender Meetings / Clarifications / Negotiations
- Bid Closure
- Assessing Your Bid Management Skills Part of the course may involve delegates preparing bids relevant to their individual company, or organization. They will do this by implementing the learning from the course, in practical easy-to-follow steps that take them through the management of the complete bid process.
Training Course: Bid (Trender) Management
10 - 14 Nov 2019
Cairo (Egypt) - Safir Hotel Cairo
Hotel : Safir Hotel Cairo
Cost: 2500 €
Cairo is a mesmerizing assortment of iconic monuments, bustling markets, and ancient sites encircled by a vast and sprawling metropolis. At its core lies a maze-like medieval quarter. A world away from the modern side of the city, it boasts a seductive blend of intricate mosques, jostling crowds, madrasas, and traditional hammams. No visit could be complete without visiting the awe-inspiring Giza Pyramids that preside over the city's horizon. Whether you come to delve into the city's ancient past, dive into colorful souqs, sip mint tea and contemplate thousands of years of history or explore the city's cosmopolitan side, you'll be left with memories to last a lifetime.
Things to do and places to visit in Cairo
The multi-layered capital of Egypt offers its visitors lively markets, authentic restaurants, and a multitude of ancient sights and archeological findings. Gaze in wonder at the Pyramids, take an awe-inspiring look at Tutankhamen's burial mask, shop for handmade souvenirs in the bazaars or hop on a sunset cruise down the Nile and embrace the sensory overload that is Cairo.
Take a vacation in Cairo and you can:
- Visit the Great Sphinx of Giza, one of Ancient Egypt's great mysteries.
- Explore the ramparts of the Salah El-Din Citadel.
- Join locals drinking coffee at Fishawi Café, one of Cairo's first cafes and most important meeting spots.
- Marvel at the seemingly endless historical artifacts on display at the Egyptian Museum.
- Learn about the Ummayad, Ottoman, and Ayyubbid dynasties and more at the Museum of Islamic Art.
- Haggle for souvenirs and gifts at the Khan el-Khalili souk.
- See one of the world's oldest universities at the Al-Azhar Mosque, one of the city's original mosques.
- Take a tour of the showstopping Giza pyramids.
- Savor local cuisine such as mezze in the old city.
- Wander through the labyrinth-like streets of Coptic Cairo, the city's ancient quarter, and spot Roman relics.