Global healthcare leaders must have expertise in leadership management, healthcare finance, and human resource management in order to maintain excellence in service and patient care. The Strategic Healthcare Management course aims to ensure that healthcare leaders worldwide have access to the world’s leading practices in complex organizational management and healthcare leadership.
This course consists of healthcare industry specific skill development, and enhancement methodologies and topics, designed for senior and executive level hospital staff. Including primary care, recuperative care, community and other healthcare facility administrators, chiefs of staff, hospital board members, chief nursing officers, department directors and other healthcare professionals with supervisory, management or executive level responsibilities.
* Important note: Course registration in Istanbul for 3 people or more, we offer 1-day site-visit to one public or private prestigious hospital
Course Objectives of Healthcare Management (HA)
- Implement patient-focused strategies, including strategic planning, across the organization
- Leverage executive decision-making tools and formal methods to assess healthcare plans in light of regulations and ever-changing needs in the market
- Lead and manage complex organizations’ crisis management while optimizing quality and safety best practices
- Foster creativity throughout a department or organization
- Apply leadership capabilities to lead healthcare teams and projects to success
Course Outline of Healthcare Management (HA)
- Strategic management in healthcare
- Developing a mission and vision statement and strategic management steps
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Positioning the hospital for quality
- Hospital Organizational Structure
- Understanding the US and other global organizational structures
- Managing and leading in complex organizations
- Teamwork in healthcare settings
Financial Management and Forecasting in Healthcare
- The organizational structure and responsibilities of hospital cost centers
- Department and individual cost centers
- Cost center management
- Evaluation methods
- The convergence of cost accounting
- Financial accounting
Day 3 - 4
Hospital Human Resource Management
- Hospital strategic human resource management
- Developing core values and human resource management
- Understanding human resource management systems
- Developing human resource incentives and control mechanisms
- Hospital Information Technology (HIT)
- The implementation of hospital information management
- HIT systems
Barcelona, the main city of Catalonia on Spain's east coast, is known for its fantastic weather and proud local culture. It is also Spain's second largest city and has all the cosmopolitan trappings you would expect. Among Barcelona's many attractions are the delicious seafood, stunning architecture and vibrant atmosphere. It began life as a Roman city and has remained important ever since. Today, it is a buzzing city offering more than enough reasons to look for flights to Barcelona. Between UNESCO World Heritage Sites, famous sports teams plus great food, there's no shortage of ways to amuse oneself.
Things to do and places to visit in Barcelona
Barcelona really does have something for everyone. The attractions of Barcelona include beautiful beaches to relax on, almost endless historical locations to explore, all the shops you could ever wish for, one of the world's most admired football clubs and world-class eateries - you may never want to leave. Luckily, with so much to do the city's compactness makes it easy to explore. Simply wandering through the streets is a great way to soak up the atmosphere.
Just some of the great things to do in Barcelona include:
- Marvel at Gaudi's masterwork, the Sagrada Familia.
- Sample the wide range of tapas in Barcelona's bars.
- See the somewhat surreal architecture of Antoni Gaudi.
- Wander through Park Guell, which offers great views over the city and out to sea.
- See the Cubist master’s early work in the Picasso Museum.
- Get lost in the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter, known locally as the Barri Gotic.
- Browse the upmarket shops along the Passeig de Gracia.
- Soak up the tranquil atmosphere in the Cathedral of the Sea.
- Watch the silky skills of FC Barcelona in a game at the Camp Nou.
- Enjoy authentic paella with fresh seafood.
- Climb Montjuic for spectacular views.