An innovative highway industry provides a major market for the use of 'waste’ resources, at the same time minimizing the need for 'natural’ resources. Selected waste streams and industrial by-products, formerly bound for a landfill, are more frequently finding a route into sustainable highway design and maintenance.
Asphalt pavements, concrete, base courses, and embankments increasingly have incorporated 'waste’ resources instead of raw materials. Reclaimed concrete and asphalt, scrap tires, plastics, steel slag, roofing shingles, coal fly ash, and composted municipal organic wastes are proven, cost-effective, and high-efficiency materials with broad applicability in roadway construction.
Other environmentally sustainable actions beyond mere building materials include right-of-way management, the reuse of organic materials from clearing and grubbing operations, deconstruction of buildings removed from rights-of-way, minimal right-of-way footprints.
Construction Quality Management training is a practical approach to develop project-specific procedures and systems for construction Project Quality Plans. Construction Quality management process to develop Quantity Assurance procedures. Construction Quality Management Control documents and reports for the project. Quality Managers, Construction manager and others who wish to gain the knowledge of QA and QC, Quality Plan and advance their skill level to perform Quality control system in their organization.
Target Audience :
This course is designed for construction professionals at all career levels Project Manager, Consultant Engineers, Quality Managers, Oil, and Gas Engineers, Quality Engineer, Site Engineers and who are interested to gain knowledge in Quality Management System Development for career skills developments.
As well as for clients and end-users who want to learn more about what can be done to achieve quality buildings. It would be valuable if you are trying to develop your skillset to start or further your career in construction management.
Target Competencies :
- gain the knowledge of Construction Quality Management system parameters to perform QC activities
- able to develop the Construction Project Quality Plan for their projects
- able to prepare their projects specific QA/QC procedure
- able to understand and develop method statement
- able to learn the skills to analysis NCR and corrective procedures
Construction Quality Management course Key Areas: Project Quality Plan Objective- Construction Quality Management Process- QA Procedures- QC Project Specific plan-Quality internal Audit System procedure.
Day (1) Construction Quality Management (CQM) for the project.
- Elements of Construction Quality Management
- ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management and Structure
- Defining ISO 9001-2015 Quality Clause
- The understanding PDCA Cycle process
- Structure of Quality Management System Documentation
- Management’s Commitment to CQMS
Day (2)Construction Quality Management Process.
- Project Quality Assurance (QA) Program
- Project Quality Control (QC) Plan
- Project Quality Assurance (QA) Document Control
Day (3) Construction Quality Control Plan
- Project-Specific Construction Quality Control Plan
- Construction Method Statement, Inspections, and Test Plan, Checklist
- Quality Internal Audits, Control of Non-Conforming Work
- Construction Quality Management Completion Procedure
Day (4) Construction Quality Control documents and reports.
- Construction Quality Control Submittal Report
- Construction Quality Control Report
- Construction Quality Weekly Dashboard Report
- Construction Quality Monthly Dashboard Report
Day (5) Construction Quality measurement and Key Performance Indicators
- Construction Quality Key Performance Indicators
- Measuring Quality performance in Construction
- Improved Client/Customer Satisfaction
- Quality Management Plan
- Engineering Documents
- Method Statement
- Inspection and Test Plan
- Inspection Checklist
- Material Inspection Request
- Work Inspection Request
- Field Observation Notice
- Participant’s classroom activities
- Trainer’s guidance for classroom activities.